CHEB KHALED Index du Forum
  S’enregistrer FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
Shimon Perez /Khaled "Israeli and Algerian"

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    CHEB KHALED Index du Forum -> La vie du forum -> BLA BLA
subLime
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  

Do you support a peacful co-existence process between Israel & Palestine?
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total des votes : 0

Auteur Message
Saba' Nader
Fidèle
Fidèle

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Sam 17 Jan - 17:49 (2009)    Sujet du message: Shimon Perez /Khaled "Israeli and Algerian" Répondre en citant

Isaac introduced me to yet another wonderful collaboration between an Israeli and Arab musician for the sake of peaceful co-existence. The Israeli Megastar, Noa joined with Algerian Rai Star, Khaled, to cover John Lennon’s Imagine. For this occasion, the Israeli and Algerian "LOOKS BIZZARE" musicians wrote a new verse for the song which responds specifically to the Israeli-Arab conflict. The Rome concert had been attended by the Israeli Foreign Minister Shimon Peres!

I'm really crazy about Khaled's Music. He's like my best singer ever to me! And his music is the best best in the world! Being madly in love with Algeria made me love him even more, but when he made that due with Nini The Israeli I had to question him as a person!!! It felt like I was betrayed! What if they decided to decorate the place with flags, would it have been CA VA for him if the Israeli flag was hung beside the Algerian one!
We were forced to accept the Palestinian flag being hung along with the Israeli one, but for god's sake NOT THE ALGERIAN FLAG!
Even though a Palestinian figure was also attending that concert: Mohammed Rachid, an adviser to Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat, BUT I have to say I'm used to this type of متخاذلين  Palestinians, as I never expected much from them!! The shocker was an Algerian who was born with victory and glory to attend too! An Algerian!!!!!!

I wish this never happens again! Peaceful Co-existence with Israel is a JOKE. I'd love to believe Algeria won't accept a Palestinian Zionist State, same way she didn't accept a Franco-Algerian State!

He said many times that his dream is to visit Jerusalem and Ramallah! A conert with an Israeli singer would get him a visa, but it's just disgraceful.......Ehh

I as a Palestinian who worships Algeria refuse that the word Algerian be written on the same paperwith the word Israel, not even in the same BOOK!

God Bless You Khaled & Allah Yehdik!

PS: I am a fan of his music wallah, but this event took me by surprise, and being a Palestinian justifies my resentment.

Thanks,  
Saba' Nader

MessagePosté le: Sam 17 Jan - 17:49 (2009)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    CHEB KHALED Index du Forum -> La vie du forum -> BLA BLA Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation